Removing Unwanted Body Hair with Manscaping
What is manscaping?Manscaping is the act of male grooming by removing unwanted body hair by means of all hair removal methods currently available. Many men want to get rid of a unibrow too. Naturally, the word was derived from landscaping. Modern men hate their body hair. They want to get rid of it. Many men don’t yet feel comfortable to go to beauty salons (frequented by ladies) to request body hair removal treatments. Mostly their knowledge about hair removal starts and ends with shaving. They very quickly discover the result is itching and unwanted stubble. A plan must be made quickly!
My recommendations to youPlease read “What Every Man Needs To Know About Waxing” written by Judy Zifka. A frank and honest approach to men’s waxing that answers all of your question regarding how it is done, what to expect and how to get the best results. Do yourself a favor and buy “The Handsome Factor: Men’s Appearance Transformation Guide”. The World’s First “appearance Improvement” System! Step-by-step Program Full Of Secrets Guaranteed To Improve Physical Appearance
Manscaping by Metrosexual Males“Metrosexual” describes a straight man in touch with his feminine side. Most Metrosexuals use some or other method to remove unwanted body hair. A “semi-metrosexual” man is happy to do some grooming, like skin exfoliating and moisturizing. He’ll only do hair removal that doesn’t hurt, like shaving or hair removal cream. A “retrosexual” male is defined as the typical male who still very much favors his soap and water grooming routine. The only hair removal he does is to shave his face. He likes to wear a mustache. He only wears aftershave lotion for special occasions. Let’s hope he showers and uses deodorant daily. And he cuts his finger and toe nails. That is how far he is willing to go. If a man has a unibrow he should seriously consider some professional eyebrow grooming to shape the bush into two separate brows. Do give thought to have a professional nose wax about once a month. And don’t forget to do some ear hair removal also! The type of hair removal method a man chooses to use is his personal choice. There are numerous options available, as you will see below.
Available hair removal methodsThe hair removal is done by means of various methods. The hair removal methods that are currently available for manscaping can be divided into four categories, namely:
How to Manscape: Areas suitable for ManscapingActually, the WHOLE body! Back of neck, shoulders, back, buttocks, chest, groin, underarms, arms, fingers and toes, legs, eyebrows and inside ears and nostrils. depilatory cream. body trimmer or clipper.
4. Pubic Hair WaxingThe obvious next step is to lengthen the “hairless period” to a few weeks with a brazilian wax. Because men like the fact that his “best friend” looks longer, many men decide to keep the look.
5. Skin Exfoliation Against Ingrown HairAll body hair removal methods eventually lead to problems with ingrown hair. Skin exfoliation and moisturizing become necessary to keep ingrown hair under control.
6. Get Rid Of Your UnibrowFind out which measurements to take to determine how much and where the hair must be removed.
8. Tweezing Eyebrows Into ShapeHave your eyebrows shaped professionally and do maintenance at home by tweezing the regrowth. Find out what you’ll need and what the method is. Use any of the forms I provide on this website to submit stories, make comments or to rate other stories. Offer suggestions, air opinions, ask questions or publish information. Please share your good and bad hair removal experiences with all of us. Are you looking for some specific information, but don’t know where to look for it? Simply follow this link, type what you are looking for into the Search Box and click on the search button. You will be taken there.
Manscaping KitsManscaper kits are designed for their ability to reach hard to groom places. Tools need to be professional grade to deliver the precision etching needed. Kits come with multiple interchangeable heads and guides. Don’t confuse manscaping kits with shaving. They are for sculpting hair. We particularly like the Wahl for general manscaping and beard trimming and the Mangroomer Ultimate Pro for back shaving.
A friendly word of warning:
Did you like it? Share it!
Submit your original hairy story with a few descriptive images here.
* Get information about hair waxing, specifically brazilian waxing techniques.
* Discover pubic hair designs and DIY tips.
* A few folliculitis pictures showing infection.
* Can you recommend any treatment to hirsute women that really work?
* Why are people living in the 21st century so obsessed with their pubic hair?