Male Hair Growth Patterns
The definition of hirsutism is: the presence of excessive hair growth in women at male androgen-dependent body sites. This terminal hair growth occur in a male sexual hair growth pattern on the female body.
No. It is a female medical condition caused by endocrine deficiency.
The women’s hormones are all wrong.
Sufferers need to go to their gyneacologists for a thorough checkup.
It is much more than simply being a little too hairy.
This condition is mostly caused by diseases, injury, infection or exogenous medications.
This can lead to androgen hormone excess, with the accompanying unwanted excess body hair.
Who are the sufferers?
Back to Hypertrichosis from Hirsutism
Back to Home of Hairremoval4guys from Hirsutism
Did you like it? Share it!
Submit your original hairy story with a few descriptive images here.
* Get information about hair waxing, specifically brazilian waxing techniques.
* Discover pubic hair designs and DIY tips.
* A few folliculitis pictures showing infection.
* Can you recommend any treatment to hirsute women that really work?
* Why are people living in the 21st century so obsessed with their pubic hair?